Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Just a few of my cards...

Triple Stamp Technique

Cascading Flowers

Black & White with a POP of color

Shaker Card

Hair Gel Water Effect Technique

I've been a busy busy crafting bee! (speaking of bees, I gotta cute card coming up) Anywho, I've been a card crafting maniac! LOL! I had so much creating these cards that I CASEd from Brandy Cox, a Stampin' Up Diva! I have a bit of an obsession with her YouTube channel! I watch every video and gain some insight into the products Stampin' Up offers and then create from there with a little help from my Silhouette Cameo, or Cami, as I lovingly refer to her as.

To see Brandy's awesomeness for yourselves, check out: www.brandyscards.com, she's fun and fabbbuullloouuusss!

Ok, stay tuned for more awesomeness from my craft room! :)

Just Believe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment