Friday, January 3, 2014

Double Dutch Fold Card

I made this little gem for an upcoming swap! I'm in love with love! I love the colors of v-day! Cotton candy pinks, red candy apple reds, whipped cream whites! So yummy & scrumptious! I recently became a member of Stehanie Barnard's The Stamps of Life Die Hard Club and it's fabulous! The stamps are from December's kit. I definitely need to invest in her inks though because I want a cleaner impression and not the tacky woven ink pad look! Sure, I can make my linen pads juicy lucy but then I'd have a mess on my hands! I can never have enough ink pads! To visit Stephanie and see her cute stamps and coordinating products including dies!!!! Eek! Visit: thestampsoflife.com


Have a wonderful day and a fantastic tomorrow!

just believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment