Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Evrleigh!

Today is my nieces birthday so in honour of her I've posted her personalized and handmade with love birthday gifts.

A sweet card, that I kinda went nuts on with smooch spritz... Oh well, I have to embrace it now its permanent! Lol!


A personalized tumbler, this side has her name.


This side has a quote from her favorite pop singer of ALL time... ::insert eye roll here:: The Biebs! It says "Follow your heart & Never say Never" and I traced his signature in silhouette and was able to add that on there. I'm not too happy with the way it looks, because I'm a little neurotic so I may end up changing it a bit but this is how it is at this time... Hee, hee!


Well that was my fruitful labor on this lovely Labor Day! Hope you spent yours with loved ones and made some memories!

I also dedicate a moment of peace to the Wilson family, whom today I found out lost their patriarch. I am deeply saddened as he was very generous of heart and soul. He will be missed greatly and I miss his teasing & ribbing! What a great man! 

RIP Mr. Patrick M. Wilson, rest easy amongst the stars.


Just Believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment