Monday, September 2, 2013

Ornament Box & Grinch Christmas Ornament

Silhouette Online Store is sooo addicting! Glad I have a subscription for all of the cool files! I made an ornament box for gifting my crafty ornaments! The file is only 99 cents and is made by Samantha Walker, only one of the tabs needs glue, the rest are just fold and tuck, very easy! It also has 2 starburst "cushion pillows" to hold your ornament in place!

Ornament Gifting Box

Ornament Box all assembled with ornament inside!

Open flap of box, so you can see starburst cushion pillow holding it upright.


My Decoration for all of Whoville!

Found this Grinch face file on a facebook file sharing group and 
vinyled it onto my glittered ornament.

Then, I found a Grinch-like font and vinyled this on the reverse.


I had so much fun crafting these little goodies today, I think I just might hole up in my little craft room and play some more! If I do, I'll post all here! :)

Enjoy this Labor Day Monday!

Just Believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment