Tuesday, September 3, 2013

September Card Swap

I am a member of a Facebook group (actually many groups, its my guilty pleasure) and I am participating in this months card swap! The theme is 'Back to School', I started working on this card as soon as I signed up for the swap because its my first one and I'm so excited! The group is full of talented ladies and I can't wait to see what my swap partner has done for me! Idea of swap is to create and also gain ideas from others techniques. 

My card is below:


My main star yet again was my Silhouette Cameo! I also used the double adhesive for the apple, I'm so happy with how it looks! 


I'll post the card that I receive when I get it! 

Just Believe!

1 comment:

  1. I would have used glue dots or the foam sticker things to raise the apple and pencil up. It would give more dimension. But this is really cute.

    ReplyDelete